Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Concert tickets!

  1. #1
    Super Member Charlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW (I wish it was the Ozarks!)
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    6
    My hubby just walked in and handed me concert tickets for the next 3 nights...

    Tonight is Clay Walker
    Friday is REO Speedwagon
    Saturday is Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

    Our county fair always has free concerts....all three of these are freebies, but we didn't get the tickets this year. Last night's concert was the Guess Who...
    Should be fun if we decide to go... :)

  2. #2
    Super Member luckylindy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Snohomish, Washington
    Posts
    2,045
    Wow, lucky you! They charge for acts like these in Monroe, WA.

  3. #3
    Super Member valsma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    My hubby just walked in and handed me concert tickets for the next 3 nights...

    Tonight is Clay Walker
    Friday is REO Speedwagon
    Saturday is Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

    Our county fair always has free concerts....all three of these are freebies, but we didn't get the tickets this year. Last night's concert was the Guess Who...
    Should be fun if we decide to go... :)
    I had a couple extra REO you could of had. I will be there tomorrow night to. I can't wait to hit Redmond. Saturday my husband is off to see Joan Jet. I wish I was there to see Clay Walker. Saw him years ago in Corvallis when he was just starting out and opening for Sawyer Brown. Have fun. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

    I love going to the Deschutes County fair, they get some really good acts. Last year I went and saw Neal McCoy and he always puts on a killer show.

  4. #4
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    Good for you.

  5. #5
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    Good for you.

  6. #6
    Super Member DogHouseMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grundy Co Illinois
    Posts
    5,209
    Seen REO ages ago. Would love to see Joan Jett and the Guess Who. No idea who Clay Walker is.

    Hope you enjoy all of them!!

  7. #7
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,111
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sounds like fun! Our fair has free concerts too... just have to pay for the fair admission which is very reasonable :D:D:D

  8. #8
    Senior Member clynns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    975
    Ohio State Fair Friday night is Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger I think. I've seen Journey and Foreigner with my kids. They were young enough to climb on the chairs, dance and sing all the words to the songs. They grew up on that stuff. Are we really that old?

  9. #9
    Super Member valsma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by clynns
    Ohio State Fair Friday night is Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger I think. I've seen Journey and Foreigner with my kids. They were young enough to climb on the chairs, dance and sing all the words to the songs. They grew up on that stuff. Are we really that old?
    Yup.

    :(

  10. #10
    Super Member Charlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW (I wish it was the Ozarks!)
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by valsma
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    My hubby just walked in and handed me concert tickets for the next 3 nights...

    Tonight is Clay Walker
    Friday is REO Speedwagon
    Saturday is Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

    Our county fair always has free concerts....all three of these are freebies, but we didn't get the tickets this year. Last night's concert was the Guess Who...
    Should be fun if we decide to go... :)
    I had a couple extra REO you could of had. I will be there tomorrow night to. I can't wait to hit Redmond. Saturday my husband is off to see Joan Jet. I wish I was there to see Clay Walker. Saw him years ago in Corvallis when he was just starting out and opening for Sawyer Brown. Have fun. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

    I love going to the Deschutes County fair, they get some really good acts. Last year I went and saw Neal McCoy and he always puts on a killer show.

    Are we gonna be able to meet up Tammy? Will send you a PM with my phone number... :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.