Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
coupon in the garbage?  really? >

coupon in the garbage? really?

coupon in the garbage? really?

Old 06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Google Goddess

yes, we all need to look at our receipts from now on, as it is happening all over

I went to Walmart and bought 4 loaves of bread and was charged for 5, I didn't notice it until I got home, called the manager back and said the next time I was in store would give me $$ back so they did

I went back the other night was in a hurry and they overcharged me again on lunchmeat (for hubby's lunches for work) so I called again and will need to go back and get $$$ back on them

from now on I am taking the time to look at the receipt while I am in the store, what a pain

Craftybear
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 AM

I was shopping at Joann's one time and didn't have my coupons with me. The staff pulled a flyer out of the trash that another customer had left to show me the sale price on an item. I asked for the flyer and they wouldn't give it to me. When I went to check out, I had one coupon that I could use and when I got to the parking lot, I noticed I had been charged wrong for the coupon item. I went back into the store to the same check out and explained what had happened. For some reason, she couldn't find the coupon that I had given her in the register so she pulled the flyer (the one that I had asked for) out of the trash and used that coupon and then threw it back into the trash!