Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Crystals of the Earth for Healing

Do any of the forum members use crystals from the earth for healing, both spritiual and physical?

I have been reading about the connection that crystals from the earth can have with the body, helping it. Example amethyst, quartz, jade and critine.

Does anyone use these, and have they helped you? I know not everyone believes in natural cures so I understand, but I guess I am looking for those on the board that may use this method.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Sorry i don't.Connie in CO

Blog Entries
    I never used, I bileave they help in some ways and i know that every kind of crystals suites each one of us

Yes, I use many natural methods, and carry crystals,minerals with me most of the time.

Blog Entries
    i mainly like looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by chickadeee55
    Do any of the forum members use crystals from the earth for healing, both spritiual and physical?

I have been reading about the connection that crystals from the earth can have with the body, helping it. Example amethyst, quartz, jade and critine.

Does anyone use these, and have they helped you? I know not everyone believes in natural cures so I understand, but I guess I am looking for those on the board that may use this method.

Thanks.
    While I don't believe that sort of thing is a substitute or replacement for modern medicine, I also believe that crystals can help. Example - If you need insulin because you have diabetes, a rock crystal will NOT cure that.

Certain crystals work better for me than others. PM me if you want more details.

I have several crystals and other assorted gems next to my bed and I somehow feel better with them close to me. My BF is really into them.

Blog Entries
    Well, I think everything on earth can be used for good or bad. But what I love is Color Healing. Think of all those folks who say they are cured by belief, but have been sitting for hours in the lovely colored glow of God's sun shining through stained glass windows. Gifts from God can take many forms.

I'm thinking of having someone using scraps to make me a crazy quilt of glass to go in my front room south facing windows. They are a pair that has a non-lovely scene of the side of the neighbors' garage wall!! Or maybe taking up that hobby myself, should it be far too expensive.