Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: did your cat ever..

My cat used to catch bunnies and bring them home. At the time, I ran a home daycare and I had just opened the door to let a parent in when my cat came running in from outside with an almost decapitated bunny in his mouth. He dumped it right in front of the parent's feet. She jumped back outside and started screaming. I calmly rolled up my front rug with the dead bunny on it and excused myself for a minute to go dispose of it in the back trashcan. When I came back, she had loaded up her kid and was driving away. She called me later and told me she no longer needed my services. I can't say I blamed her and I didn't charge her for not giving two weeks' notice. Ironically, I was getting ready to give her a two weeks notice because her three year old daughter had a mean streak and would pull on my cats' tails all the time.

That is Great! My cat would bring me birds and rats. I would have much rather had peperoni. Maybe your cat is Italian. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cal Gal
    He used a rope and pole and pulled the porcupine onto a piece of plywood and up into the bed of the pickup. This why I don't want them around my animals.
    Oh my, hoe did you ever get all those out. Poor pup!

He used a rope and pole and pulled the porcupine onto a piece of plywood and up into the bed of the pickup. This why I don't want them around my animals.
    Oh, that poor thing.

Blog Entries
    OUCHIE!!!! Your dog looks a lot like one of our old dogs who just couldn't say "No!" to porcupine. The dog always came out with the short end of the stick. He was a great dog though.

We had to take them to the vet, naturally it happened on a sat. when the vet was closed but they did open for us. They had to put the dogs to sleep to take them out. This happened twice each time they were more determined to kill it. Our little siberian only got a few on her nose.

Blog Entries
    We had to take them to the vet, naturally it happened on a sat. when the vet was closed but they did open for us. They had to put the dogs to sleep to take them out. This happened twice each time they were more determined to kill it. Our little siberian only got a few on her nose.
    Our Husky finally stopped after a very expensive vet visit with a 2 night stay included b/c he had so many quills down his throat. Oh yeah, vet and anesthesia every single time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7