Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Do you ever...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    near San Antonio
    Posts
    138
    Get mad at your stomach because you're on a roll in your quilting room when it pops up and hollers at you?

  2. #2
    Super Member amandasgramma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    La Pine Oregon, USA
    Posts
    5,825
    Oh, heck no -- I'm a firm believer in satisfying it's desires.....anytime, any place....ROL!

  3. #3
    Super Member raptureready's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,305
    Yet another reason for keeping a box of chocolates handy.

  4. #4
    Super Member maryb119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,523
    Then I get into my stash of peanut M & M's.

  5. #5
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Yet another reason for keeping a box of chocolates handy.
    That's what I do...never quilt without a box of chocolates. :-D

  6. #6
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    I just ignore the call and keep going most of the time. It's one of the ways I have managed to lose some of this weight. I have been known to almost pee on myself when I'm on a roll with piecing.

  7. #7
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Super Member Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville NC
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I just ignore the call and keep going most of the time. It's one of the ways I have managed to lose some of this weight. I have been known to almost pee on myself when I'm on a roll with piecing.
    It's nice to hear that I'm not alone in this!

  8. #8
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I just ignore the call and keep going most of the time. It's one of the ways I have managed to lose some of this weight. I have been known to almost pee on myself when I'm on a roll with piecing.
    It's nice to hear that I'm not alone in this!
    If it weren't for little man and his needs I would never leave the machine.

  9. #9
    Super Member Connie in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canon City, Colorado
    Posts
    2,438
    Blog Entries
    2
    When mother nature calls i better answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.