Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Drinks

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    I drink Diet Coke like I should be drinking water. I only seem to drink water when I am really dehydrated. That's it, nothing else.

Water, water, water and plain seltzer. Sometimes unsweetened ice tea.
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    I try to drink more water. my Sister drinks it like she's a fish! i tend to drink tea. either Sun tea or Snapple i buy at the store. also cranberry juice and a bit of orange juice.
    sodas are bad for us. and yes you had withdrawal from them. Once in awhile i may get a soda if i buy fast food somewhere. But i dont really miss them now. so don't get back on them. good for you in your change. keep it up!!!
    I use to drink 1-2 regular cokes a day. Quit when I was diagnoised as pre diabetic. Dislike diet soda. So now it is 2 cups Coffee in the morning, glass of tea at lunch, rest of the day is water with a little lemon (lemon time powder).

Found that when I quit cokes, I started loosing weight also. Needed to anyway.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7