Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: E reader, I know this is not quilting related, it could be

there are quilting stories. Does anyone have one and any idea of which one is best. Would like to get one, but just not sure which one. Thanks (I wonder if this will get moved to non quilting chat, would have put it there, but figure this is read more.)

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    If you mean authurs who write quilty stories

Jennifer Chiavernini
    Sandra Dallas
    Arlene Sachitano

Darn, brain fade. I know there are several more so maybe the next poster will fill up a list for you. You can google it too and find them all.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you are asking advice on e-readers, there have been several threads posted recently. Do a search and you should have fast answers.

Thanks, will do!!!

Blog Entries
    Although I've read all of the Jennifer Chiaverini and many others my absolute favorites are by Marie Bostwick because they are very 'today'. The stories are very real -- a woman who is newly divorced. She is emotionally devasted and she gets into her car and just drives and ends up in a town called New Bern, CT. She decides to open a quilt shop. The books are about her life and those around her. Very heartwarming and relatable. You will truly enjoy them. I promise.

I wish I could get the one on rkmquilts on my Nook. Its a really good story and would like to be able to take it with me to read.