Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: eavesdropping on ya'll

Blog Entries
    Glad you joined us! Welcome from Central Illinois. Hey, if it weren't for the back space, delete, or back arrow buttons, I'd never have a post on here that you could come close to reading!! But with all that, this group on this board accepts you anyway you come here. Enjoy your new found friends.
    To make lots of quilts, is to have lots of scraps, and I do, and I do.
    BarbaraSue

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Florida! You'll learn a lot on this site...even computer skills! It's good to have you on board.

nanadarlene

Welcome from Prince Edward Island, Canada. All you really have to do is follow the links and before you know it, you will be a pro!

Louise
    I wish to grow into a better person than I am.

Welcome from central Illinois. You are in good company here. No one judges our spelling or sewing. Just a lot of people all enjoying the same things.
    sew1

Quote Originally Posted by gramajo View Post
    My DD always had to load pictures from my camera to the computer. I finally had her talk me through it and she wrote it all down step-by-step for me Instructions are very explicit including little drawings of the various little pictures I have to click on. See if a written list like that would help you. I can finally do it myself. Posting pictures on the board is a whole other story though.
    Same with me. I'm a very concrete person. I have to have it all written down, step by step including drawings. I do this esp. with computer instructions that I'm having trouble with & street directions. I'm trying to learn & undersstand how to work a simple digitizer program for embroidery machine & still have not managed to write down etc. everything I need to do so that I can change designs etc without difficulty. Just keep going back for help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3