eavesdropping on ya'll

Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by mrsponcho1 View Post
. Haven't posted any pictures yet coz I don't know how or even how to get pictures from my camera memory disk to computer. One of these days, I will have one of my sons or daughter-in-laws help me.
My DD always had to load pictures from my camera to the computer. I finally had her talk me through it and she wrote it all down step-by-step for me Instructions are very explicit including little drawings of the various little pictures I have to click on. See if a written list like that would help you. I can finally do it myself. Posting pictures on the board is a whole other story though.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Welcome welcome! Please keep coming back. Join in mis spells and all. We dont care! A lot of u's have help with computers so. Don't worry !
Old 03-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Power Poster

Hi from Ohio!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:40 AM

New, vcr/dvd player setting over there, two years old, never recorded on it. Donno how. Just recently got on high speed internet. That was a trip in itself, new laptop and highspeed at once, came close to divorce. Have simple flip phone, a shop vac. Van with crank winders. Sooooooo technically challenged, hard for me to work a light switch. Welcome to the board, you will learn, we are teachable. But hey, that fridge door don't give me no challenge. Guess that is why I love my old machines, simplicity.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:49 AM

Welcome to the most fun and informative spot around!

Being technologically challenged seems to be pretty much the norm but so what, we 'get it done' one way or another. I'm feeling like a real dummy cuz I can't figure out how to open up the light fixture in my closet to change the light bulb!

Glad you decided to join us.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:26 AM

Hi there! Welcome from Massachusetts! The more the merrier here
Old 03-06-2012, 05:04 AM
Power Poster

Welcome from Baton Rouge!!!! I'm hoping you will enjoy this board as much as I do!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:49 AM

This is a fantastic board and if I can't get my daily fix I am a unhappy camper.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:30 AM

Welcome aboard. I joined right away, but I don't post a lot. I just don't have time to spend on the net that much, but I LOVE to read and learn, and I've dnoe a LOT of that. Great People, and lots of help when you need it.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:58 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Welcome from the Western part of Colorado. I have learned oodles from these wonderful people on here (I am self taught) and it helps to read others comments, as to how they are doing things..