Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabshophop

Have any of you participated in a Fabshophop? Did you enjoy all the shops? Did you spend a LOT of time "shopping"? Would you do it again? Did you actually win prizes?

I do it almost every month. Some of the shops I just breeze through, sometimes I spend some time, sometimes I bookmark for later. Just placed an order at one last night LOL. I've won twice, just the gift certificates not the big prizes. But hey $20 would of fabric for the cost of shipping is nothing to sneeze at!

I usually participate every time it is offered. I do enjoy it and I am driven to find every bunny. I did win a small gift (2 FQs) from one of the shops.

I have won $10 gift certificates and I have won 4 one yard cuts of fabric. It's fun to see what each shop has to offer.

Congrats of each of you for winning gift! I tried it several years ago, won nothing, and thought that I had spent way too much time on the computer. But I'm thinking I might try again in July, in fact I registered a few minutes ago. Wish me luck and maybe we"ll "bump" into each other while we're hopping from site to site.

What is a fabshophop? I have seen it mentioned here before and wondered what it was

i have played the last 3 times never won anything but its fun to look

Quote Originally Posted by denilynne
    i have played the last 3 times never won anything but its fun to look
    You don't win everytime. Just keep playing.

I win a $20 gift certificate from time to time. I found my fave shops that way several years ago. I also collected all the basket patterns a few months ago.

been doing the hops for over 10 years now- i do not (shop)at all of the shops- there are over 150 of them-some hops have had over 180.
    i do look at the shops- i have found a few that i love and do shop with- i know where to look when i am looking for something in particular- there is such a vast assortment of products offered all across the country- for a vast assortment of prices too.
    i have won prizes participating- not with every hop- but often enough= i've won 1/2 yard collections of fabrics (30 fabrics) i've won many gift certificates from any where from $10 up to $75
    it's one of those computer things i just do---about 10 months a year- for 10+ years now...as long as it continues i will continue-
    i consider it a great resource- and fun too- the prizes are just a bonus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast