Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize

I heard from Airwick today. She is safe, and keeping her head up. She was able to take her sewing machine, pair of scissors and a seam ripper with her. No fabric, so her winning had her crying.

I will be sending her some supplies that I have around here that are extras, along with some of my fabric from my scrap bin. I am trying to figure out how I can send her a ruler, cutting mat and rotary cutter. I just need to find a box big enough for them.

Please keep her in your prayers, her husband has cut her off from everything, she has only what she took when she left.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    I'm in for the loss! Think I gained all I lost on a 5 day quilt retreat! My Bad!
    Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm in for the loss! Think I gained all I lost on a 5 day quilt retreat! My Bad!

Welcome back, time to get back up and start over. Every day is a new day.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I am glad to be with all of you doing this. It is hard for me too with so many meds. Last year I had lost 70 pounds, but after my mother died, I didn't watch calories again. Just gained it all back since then. I am ready now to start again. With lupus, sjogren's, fibromyalgis,etc. I need to keep trying.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Hi. I'd like to join in. My goal is 5#/mo. I can see I'll never win the prize, but I'll be happy with success.

Quote Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
    Hi. I'd like to join in. My goal is 5#/mo. I can see I'll never win the prize, but I'll be happy with success.
    Welcome aboard. Good luck in your loss. I sent you a PM on where to send the FQ aka "skinny quarter"
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

Cindy, how about having something shipped directly to Airwick. Let me know in PM and I"ll kick in some money to help with the costs.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Whoo Hoo! a whopping half pound lost since Friday! Well it is a start! lol
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Cindy, how about having something shipped directly to Airwick. Let me know in PM and I"ll kick in some money to help with the costs.
    I will look around and see what I can find for us to send her and see where I can get it from at the best price.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

I like many didn't lose last month, but I have been cutting out the stuff I shouldn't be eating, virtually no soda, and I didn't gain any weight so that is a plus. I would love to do weight watchers but the nearest one to me is 130 miles away, so weekly visits are not in the cards. I still plan on talking to them and seeing if I can do something monthly though. I am in for this month as well. Will try to be more proactive in posting this month.

Do I need to pm you again. or is the one from earlier good enough.
    Last edited by squires1042; 02-04-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: forgot something

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast