Feedback

Old 11-24-2010, 10:02 PM

Okay, am I dense? I don't understand the instructions for posting feedback. Where do I start? Help, help, please.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Power Poster

You go to that persons profile page.
At the top of this page click on user list, type their name in the box. Then click on their name. Click on feedback.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingB
Okay, am I dense? I don't understand the instructions for posting feedback. Where do I start? Help, help, please.
Did you click on the title 'Help" at the top of the page and then scroll down to "feedback" and check that out?

Are you trying to leave feedback for something you have purchased? I can understand your confusion, the instructions are a little long, I had to read them over several times before I was sure I understood them. If you still have problems, I am sure if you PM one of the moderators or Admin, they can answer any questions you might have.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Did you click on the title 'Help" at the top of the page and then scroll down to "feedback" and check that out?

Are you trying to leave feedback for something you have purchased? I can understand your confusion, the instructions are a little long, I had to read them over several times before I was sure I understood them. If you still have problems, I am sure if you PM one of the moderators or Admin, they can answer any questions you might have.
Funny you should ask. I want to give positive feedback on the book I purchased from you.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by amma
You go to that persons profile page.
At the top of this page click on user list, type their name in the box. Then click on their name. Click on feedback.
Thanx. I did it. Your help was indeed helpful (tee hee).
Old 11-24-2010, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76

Funny you should ask. I want to give positive feedback on the book I purchased from you.
Isn't that funny? :-) Hope you are enjoying the book. Happy Thanksgiving to you.