Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Finished my log cabins but my back is done! no pics this time

Beautiful Washington state!
    I spent all day yesterday sewing all my log cabin blocks 3 different kits. I pushed myself too hard my spoons for next week are gone :) I went to church in this morning and well during the second service I had to go lay down in the car. I guess we stopped at costco and michaels I don't quite remember. I came home and slept 3.5 hours. Still tired!! BUT I am 80% done with 4 quilts so excited to get my kids quilts with the disney panels the snow white, pinoccio and tinkerbell quilts. I will post pictures when I get them all done. more than likely I will ignor my back pain and try tomorrow :) except I think my friend her on the board will tell me otherwise!!

Camarillo, California
    Well, glad that you got a lot of sewing done. So sorry that you have spent everything to do it!! I hope you are feeling much much better tomorrow than you think you will!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Unless you really are better, don't try to sew today. One day of resting is what you need, then it's full ahead after that!