Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forgetfulness!

I have found one great thing about memory loss....now I can watch ru-runs of all my favorite shows and never know I have seen them before!! Just like a new episode each time....
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabbyTabby View Post
    I have found one great thing about memory loss....now I can watch ru-runs of all my favorite shows and never know I have seen them before!! Just like a new episode each time....
    I do that too!
    You know that feeling when you've finished all your quilting projects and your studio is perfectly clean????

Me neither.

Blog Entries
    I have a terrible time remembering what I ordered online. It comes in the mail and I think what did I order now. Upon opening it I remember, yes I did order that. It is like Christmas every time this happens to me. I am 69 and refuse to get old. It is just the circumstances that I am concerned about. (Circumstances of living passed my prime of life)

Darn I can't remember if I have heard this before somewhere or not...hummmm

Senior Member Cheshirecatquilter's Avatar
    Hey, people like us will never get bored. There's always something new -- again.

And it's such fun always making new friends. LOL.
    Seriously though DH had Chemo for bowel cancer and it has really messed up his short term memory. It wasn't great to begin with but now...wow. But we manage...well most of the time.

Blog Entries
    I've done that but mainly because the thread may have been started 6mos to a yr before. I do have forgetfullness but thats because I have a seizure disorder and the meds will cause me to have short time memory loss so I'll be talking and forget what word I want to use. that is frustrating.
    Judy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2