Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Kindle Books every day

www.inspiredreads.com also has a daily email with free book downloads.

Here's another one: http://www.dailycheapreads.com/. They post several times each day, and highlight books that are either free or under $5.00. I have bought a bunch of books that were on my Kindle wishlist just by checking their site and noticing that the prices had gone down significantly.

Blog Entries
    Great information, thank you all for sharing!
    You can choose to live your live as though nothing is a miracle; or as though everything is a miracle!

I use that site all the time but a better site is EreaderIq which also goes to amazon and has free books. you just have to click the link for free books. I book this site and check it every day and they will also send an email each day. have gotten thousands of free books that way and seldom ever pay for a book any more.

I love Pixel of Ink. My kindle is full of free books from this site. I especially enjoy the fact that as a result I have read some really good books and discovered new authors that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
    Bebe McGee

Quote Originally Posted by HappyQuilter View Post
    thanks too all of you for the free sites! Haven't bought a book in a long time, I'm going to check this out. Has anyone found any quilt series novels?
    There's a free one today -- haven't even looked at it yet. It's part of the quilts of love series: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...2&tag=paspr-20

Thank you for steering me to ereaderiq.com. I love that you can specify genres and can examine choices by ratings. Now for enough time to read. . ..
    "Accomplishment is a consequence of effort" -- Michael Crichton

Blog Entries
    Oh boy - thanks for all the websites for finding free books. I use: freekindlebooks@ereaderiq.com and have been very pleased with the quality of the downloads. Belfrybat - thanks for your "heads-up" too - I jumped over immediately and snagged that one! Now to go check out the other sites, and pass those on to my quilting BFF.
    Jan

Blog Entries
    Thank you for all your advice, I love my kindle fire, I have it set up so that any book I download ( free of course) also downloads onto my daughters e-reader, she lives in Australia and I am in New Zealand.
    We gave her the e-reader, she and I have similar tastes in reading, this way it saves. her time and money.

I have been using this Web site for about a year. They do have some nice books.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast