Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Kindle Books every day

Free Kindle Books every day

I just read the nice thread about Amazon's amazing service re:Kindle. I thought I would share a source (totally free and legal as far as I know) for free books for Kindle. There is a Web site called pixel of ink (pixelofink.com) that sends a list of free and reduced price Kindle books every day of the week. Clicking on a book takes you right to the Amazon site, so there's no funny stuff going on. Pixel of ink just creates a list of the books Amazon is "selling" for $0.00 on any given day, as well as those that are "on sale" that day.

I have "purchased" more than 100 books for my Kindle this way. There are all sorts of books listed, from vampire mysteries to cookbooks. If you are tired of paying for all your Kindle books, check it out.

FYI -- I have no involvement or financial interest in the site, I just like to save $$$$.
    "Accomplishment is a consequence of effort" -- Michael Crichton

I receive the email daily. This is a good source of books for the kindle/kindle fire. I was surprised at the number of free items available for a limited time. I have no involvement or financial interest in the site. :-)

wow. who would have known? thanks for the info. going to check it out.

Blog Entries
    I've been using Pixel of Ink from the first Kindle I bought. I love it. You never know what book will be free for a day. Also Amazon has a free app every day.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    I use Kindle Buffet for same deal.A daily notice that goes directly to Amazon free E books.Can't have too many good....free...books!
    Pat C

Blog Entries
    Barnes and Noble have literly thousands of free books 24/7. I've really gotten hooked on several series and new authors this way. I agree, getting them free or reduced is a great way to read.
    Judy

Banned
    I subscribe to the site on Facebook and have gotten many books that way. I have only ever purchased a couple books. Just can't afford it. You can also just go to the Kindle store on Amazon and get a list of free and cheap books. Let me look for the link... *elevator music*

Okay, here are several links to sites that Amazon has posted http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link...d_i=1286228011

And here are the free and cheap books on the site. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?bb...011&sort=price Just select what category you're interested in and click on "Sort by". Choose low to high. You'll get the free books in the list.

I'll have to check this out! I've been going on Amazon's site and finding the free books but this sounds easier. Thank you!!!

Diannia
    I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!

I only get free books for my Kindle. They charge the same amount for digital as for paper and since I prefer paper its only free downloads for me. I like to pass my books around the family. Used books are very reasonable thru Amazon.

My favourite is eReaderIQ as the site can be sorted into genres and then saved. They put the new additions first, which I also like. I get so many e-mails, I'd just rather go to the web page and pick my books. http://www.ereaderiq.com/free/ I also like the fact I can hover the cursor over the pic of the book and get a brief synopsis.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast