Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated

Sorry everyone but I just need to get this off my chest before I explode. We are "in the process" of moving and have been for quite some time (started 2 years ago) had to wait for DH to retire. Well when DH retired Jan 1st we made our plans and should have been completely moved by now. NOPE, everthing seems to crop up including the weather. SNOW, lots of snow. Why am I so frustrated, I have a room in our new home set aside for a sewing room. :thumbup: Wheeeeeee. Not realizing we were going toget stuck in middle of move, part of sewing stuff in GA, part of it here with me. We have been trying to get out of here with sewing machine in tow for almost three weeks!!!! This place is such a disater and not even room to CUT. Okay, nuff said. I am just getting impatient and eager to get to our new home. Soon I am sure - maybe first of next week? Meantime I am enjoying all the messages from everyone. Thanks for letting me sound off.

Oh what a mess for you and your DH. I would be a basket case. I hope you will be in your new home soon.

Happy Thoughts sent your way! Just dream about what the future will bring!

Hang in there, our move has taken us months and counting. One week out of the month I require to be at the new house so I can SEW!! So far he has been pretty good at giving me some space to do my thing. But instead of quilting I'm making curtains, window seat cushions, pillows, etc. You will get there just think positive. I carried a hand piecing project for all those down times.:)

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    The wait will make it just that much more fun!!!!

Hope everything works out for you guys real soon. Sorry for all the frustration, but I've been there myself 3 yrs ago. When it all comes together it will be worth all the hassle. God bless. Praying for you guys!

What part of Ga. are you moving to? Welcome.

Blog Entries
    been there done that. it gets better

It can't be easy on either of you but hang in there, as long as your warm and safe your day will come...

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Oh honey, I hear your frustration! Glad you got it out. No good to keep that in!
    While you're waiting you can catch up on the board and cruise the net for patterns, blogs etc.
    Can't wait for you to get settled! You will be so happy :D
    HUGS, Sue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast