GOOD morning!

Old 10-23-2010, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Good morning everyone. It is 6:53 here in Ky. I woke up with a headache, I think it's sinuses. I'm gonna try to start quilting my king size quilt today. It took me 5 hrs. to get that sucker sandwiched. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!!
Oh, I know how you feel! I am trying to have one today too. I need to check my HEPA filter in the furnace, probably needs to be changed. I have battled sinus headaches and migraines all my life. Now that I live a chaste (no chocolate, no coffee, no mushrooms, no beer) life I feel much better. Am going to get serious about this Christmas present thing. I make ALL my Christmas presents every year. No shopping for me, except of course fabric stores.
I hope you and cjomomma are feeling better!!!
:!: :!:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:23 AM

I just made nine scarfs...this is addicting!!! You can buy the fleece from the reminisce which was 50 percent off at Joannes so 4 of my scarfs to make was a total of $1.50...need to go back and get some more.
Originally Posted by SuziC
Hello everyone: It is only 7 am right now and i wanted to wish you all a Great Day and hopefully a great Quilting day! I'm just waiting for my "little ones" to arrive. Can't wait for them to go home later though i do love them...i have a Christmas project i want to get back to. Happy Sewing everyone :!: :!: :!:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-102128.jpe  
Old 10-23-2010, 09:39 AM

Good Morning everyone from cold Eastern AZ hope you all have a great day.
I put on a pot of soup and tonight is our family poker night. DH and I get together with my in- laws.
I am probably considered unusual because I love my in-laws. We get along great. Makes DH so very happy
Old 10-23-2010, 01:22 PM

I think that is great that you all are tight. We used to have a great time with mine until DH mother "cast him aside" Long story but i'm the type that if you hurt my family...you are done
Old 10-24-2010, 07:06 AM

Happen to me all the time. I have found that if I go ahead and finnish it someone will come along and it will be the perfect gift all you have to do is pull it out if the drawer. have fun today.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Good morning everyone. It is 6:53 here in Ky. I woke up with a headache, I think it's sinuses. I'm gonna try to start quilting my king size quilt today. It took me 5 hrs. to get that sucker sandwiched. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!!
Oh, I know how you feel! I am trying to have one today too. I need to check my HEPA filter in the furnace, probably needs to be changed. I have battled sinus headaches and migraines all my life. Now that I live a chaste (no chocolate, no coffee, no mushrooms, no beer) life I feel much better. Am going to get serious about this Christmas present thing. I make ALL my Christmas presents every year. No shopping for me, except of course fabric stores.
Thank you, My sinuses are feeling much better.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:21 PM

Thank you, My sinuses are feeling much better.
I have been dealing with a sinus headache all day; been taking stuff since 4:30 this morning, it is finally gone. Of course if I hadn't been bad and eaten 4 pieces of chocolate candy last night I wouldn't be suffering. I'll never learn.....
Old 10-24-2010, 02:28 PM

I useto have migraines, pain Dr. gave me botox shots and they are no more