GOOD morning!

Old 10-23-2010, 05:53 AM

I actually slept in a bit today.. but then I'm not feeling well, and called in sick to work yesterday afternoon, so I didn't have to get up early and do it this morning. I don't know if I will be feeling well enough to get any sewing done, but I want to make some wonder wallets for family for Christmas... and need to get working on them.

http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/produ...Wallet/253/c50
Old 10-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Power Poster

Good Morning All! Happy Day Blessings to you!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:42 AM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
Good Morning. I woke up at 4. DH was snoring so I went & quilted.
That would have me quilting all night long!!

And good morning to you all!!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:47 AM

Good morning back at ya or early afternoon? 10:47 a.m. here in Michigan. Been up since 7:30 a.m. Dog to groomer and groceries bought and put away. Throwing a load of wash in and have time to myself. Grabbing another cup of coffee and off to my sewing room! Enjoy your day everyone with whatever you do.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:02 AM

What a nice thread! How very nice to you to start a positive thread like this! I love hearing about everyone's day, life, work, etc.

As for me, I'm going to get some housework done and then work on my Farmers Wife quilt some more.

I'm also going to try a find a free pattern for one of those fabric "box" like things for cats. Its basically a box with a hole cut in it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Old 10-23-2010, 07:08 AM

No...but I would love to see it!
Originally Posted by stefanib123
What a nice thread! How very nice to you to start a positive thread like this! I love hearing about everyone's day, life, work, etc.

As for me, I'm going to get some housework done and then work on my Farmers Wife quilt some more.

I'm also going to try a find a free pattern for one of those fabric "box" like things for cats. Its basically a box with a hole cut in it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Old 10-23-2010, 07:10 AM

Good morning from Montana! DH left about 5:30 this morning to go elk hunting out on our ranch. So I finished a few chores and I have the rest of the day to quilt. I am experimenting today on a Christmas bargello table runner. I wanted to try a small bargello project before I tackle a big quilt.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:59 AM

Good Morning,to all that follows it's 11:56 here was cold last night and after the frost melted it's beautiful here today going to be 72 and sunny.I think me and GD is going shopping later today.(:)And of cousre look at what Wal-Mart has in the Fabric Dept. as well
Old 10-23-2010, 08:41 AM

Good afternoon now. I was up at 6:30 with intentions of getting lots of sewing done today. Surprise!!!! I discovered that my refrigerator is dead....again. Guess the compressor quit again. Had it replaced last year, and luckily bought an extended warranty. They can't come till Wednesday to look at it. Of course my coolers were at my daughter's house. So over there I went to get them. Ended up bringing my 16 year-old grandson back with me to help in the yard. We replaced a couple fence rails, just took a lunch break and then back to some gardening. We're cleaning up the perennial beds and planting a few new things I bought last week. Maybe I can sew tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:48 AM

Still morning here, so good morning. I've been up for quite awhile but don't seem to have accomplished much. It's dark and gloomy here. I hope to get to some sewing after lunch.