Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Got to get off this board and get something done today....

Got to get off this board and get something done today....

Need to make label and finish binding one of my DGranddaugthers twin size quilt.
    Need to begin taking Christmas tree and stuff down, DGrandkids from Mass. were here past weekend and DH wanted to keep tree up for them.
    Need to get 'guest rooms' back to my sewing room and DH's photography room.
    Need to get my stash under control ASAP by cutting anything smaller than a half yard into strings or squares and make up some charity quilt packages to donate to my guild for their Open Sew Days.
    Need to do a lot of laundry.
    Need to do some food stopping but here I sit checking out what's going on which is more insteresting than taking care of my Need To List. LOL! May in Jersey

Blog Entries
    May, you sound like me! But wasn't the visit great?

Let's see... They moved the Goodwill to a larger space. Have to go check that out. Work on the quilt I have on my frame. Tieing that one. Work on the jean quilt I'm making for my truck driving son. Quilt and bind the baby quilt for my neice.(Baby due in May. Think I'll get it done?) Making Ladybug pin cushions. They are so easy and cute. There is a new necktie quilt pattern in the new quilting magazine. Have flannel ready to go on that one.
    Kitchen and living room both need a good cleaning. Laundry is put away, yea! So what am I getting done? Yeah, right. LOL Oh!! And getting ready to go to the quilt show in Oklahoma City this Friday. Hope to see you there!!!
    You can get older, but you never have to grow up! Tomorrow's just a future yesterday!-Greg Fergerson

Blog Entries
    You know I was thinking yesterday, "Why did I ever get on this Board? I love it, but it takes up so much of my time. I want to leave for a while so I can get something done, yet when it comes down to it, I don't really want to leave it. What a dilemma!!!!!!!!

I told myself I was going to clean out my sewing room before I let myself do any quilting. Well here I set on the board and have hardly got started on my work yet. Bad Pat.

You and me both!
    If no one ever experimented we'd all still be making 4 patches.

Blog Entries
    We are getting new flooring in master bedroom and have been pulling up carpet and moving furniture out. I work a little, come here and "recover" then work a little. If I didn't come to the board every few minutes I'd work myself into a world of PAIN.....that's my story !

I'm addicted to this board I got to this thread 3 times before I opened it, I'm like your right I need to get off this board and go do some sewing. Did some cutting, mopped the floor's, through laundry in and then had a nap! Now I need to shut down the computer and go do some more cutting, no wonder I always feel like I'm behind schedule, it's this darn place lol

Blog Entries
    Well, I need to get a couple of those hospital tray tables that would slide over my couch (or bed)...that way, I can put my FW and Mini Laptop on one and do cutting and ironing on the other. Then I could multi task by sewing and checking in on the QB and might get something done. Hmmmm, my son is a doctor...maybe he could "procure" a couple from the hospital for me?? HeHe

PS: Seriously, I might have him on the look out for a hospital thrift sale!!