Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Missouri Star Quilt Co lately?

Has anyone heard from Missouri Star Quilt Co lately?

Has anyone heard of anything happening around their area? Storms, etc?

I have been trying to get in touch with them and keep getting "the voicemail box is full and cannot receive any new messages". I talked to someone Monday and they were supposed to get back with me and haven't. Figured I'd call back today but I can't get through to them.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They posted to their Facebook page at about 10 a.m. today.

I got an email from them early this morning with the deal of the day. Didn't see the FB post. Maybe I can get thru tomorrow or I will try emailing them and asking them to call. Thanks for your reply.

Blog Entries
    They probably get so many calls. Email is probably best. In the good old days they would've had a switchboard operator! LOL! That was my very first job out of high school. Just really dated myself, didn't I?!

tessagin - you may be dating yourself by saying you were a switchboard operator but I guess I'll join you. I was a long distance operator. Not my favorite job. LOL.

I'm still getting emails from them everyday.
    sandysews

A merry heart doth good like a medicine.

Wisdom is too high for a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Scakes View Post
    tessagin - you may be dating yourself by saying you were a switchboard operator but I guess I'll join you. I was a long distance operator. Not my favorite job. LOL.
    So was I from 65 to 67 when my son was born. In those days they made us stop working at 6 months' pregnant unless we got a note from our doctor and then we could work until 7 months.

i get an email daily with their deals but other than that i haven't attempted to reach them.

Mo Star Quilt Co

Quote Originally Posted by Scakes View Post
    Has anyone heard of anything happening around their area? Storms, etc?

I have been trying to get in touch with them and keep getting "the voicemail box is full and cannot receive any new messages". I talked to someone Monday and they were supposed to get back with me and haven't. Figured I'd call back today but I can't get through to them.
    I get their daily deals as well. I find that sending an email is the best. Sometimes it does take a few days for them to answer. When you send the email, I'd tell them about how often you've tried to call. I am waiting for some new fabric to come in, and they told me to call - and gave me the 888 #. So it's kind of discouraging to hear your problems.

Had my first order with them and it didn't come and I didn't hear, so e-mailed and got a reply that whoever took care of shipping had gotten sick and couldn't come back to work and be parient and it would be shipped by that Sat. I had it on Fri, so could be a problem with lack of help at the moment. Some of these small companies have more of a problem with that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast