Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend! >

Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend!

Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend!

Old 05-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Google Goddess

Everyone have a safe Memorial Day Weekend. What are your plans this weekend. I will be working inside house and think hubby and I will grill out.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-202858.jpe  
Old 05-26-2011, 09:17 PM

Thanks Craftybear..I am at my DD's house. We are having a family reunion on Sunday for about 150 people. We have been shopping for that most of the day..we did take time out to go to an estate sale..wish I would have had more $$ to spend. I got some neat bargains there..lots of neat sewing stuff...the lady said she still has 3 rooms to unpack. Said there were quilts and linens...we left her my DD's phone #. She said she would call us first since my DD helped her with some pushy people who were wandering thru the house without asking!! My DD put signs up on the doors that said KEEP OUT. DO NOT ENTER. So she said she would give us first chance to look at the linens and quilts. I do hope she calls tomorrow.
Hope everyone else has a good weekend..crafty_linda_b
Old 05-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Google Goddess

have fun at your family reunion and hope that lady calls you about more of her sewing and quilting supplies, have a safe and fun weekend

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
Thanks Craftybear..I am at my DD's house. We are having a family reunion on Sunday for about 150 people. We have been shopping for that most of the day..we did take time out to go to an estate sale..wish I would have had more $$ to spend. I got some neat bargains there..lots of neat sewing stuff...the lady said she still has 3 rooms to unpack. Said there were quilts and linens...we left her my DD's phone #. She said she would call us first since my DD helped her with some pushy people who were wandering thru the house without asking!! My DD put signs up on the doors that said KEEP OUT. DO NOT ENTER. So she said she would give us first chance to look at the linens and quilts. I do hope she calls tomorrow.
Hope everyone else has a good weekend..crafty_linda_b
Old 05-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Power Poster

i'll be putting up a garden fence, planting the garden, and watching the kids at the pool. i'll be remembering our service men/women.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:02 AM
Power Poster

Thanks Crafty! I am off the whole weekend! Hope to work in my garden help my family with their garden and get some sleep! HUGS!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:03 AM
Power Poster

Oh, and of COURSE, work on some quilting!
Old 05-27-2011, 04:43 AM

I hope you and your hubby enjoy the weekend too, CraftyBear!! My family will have a large gathering to grill hamburgers & hotdogs and then I am planning to quilt the rest of the weekend! :) I am grateful for the extra day off from work, but I am exceptionally grateful for all the servicemen/servicewomen who lost their lives protecting our country and freedom. God Bless them and their families!