Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Have you saved more than 1 page in "My Pages"?

  1. #1
    Senior Member rvsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    679
    Blog Entries
    103
    I save, save, save and have filled up the first screen page of "My Pages" and have not be able to discover a way to access the second page. Has anyone else had this problem? I know they are saved internally because if I delete an entry from page 1, the next in line entry from page 2 pops up on page 1. I hope you understand my problem and have a way around this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    489
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dont even know how my pages is supposed to work

  3. #3
    Super Member Jan in VA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by patd
    Dont even know how my pages is supposed to work
    I agree. Is it the same as bookmarked pages? Hate to miss out on something, you know. :D

    Jan in VA

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    362
    Blog Entries
    16
    What do you mean second page? Do you mean save more than one thing on each page? If that's the case, title your saved page and add your whatever. If you want to add to it, there is a button at the top left ( I believe under the page name) that will say edit page.

  5. #5
    Senior Member rvsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    679
    Blog Entries
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by pipp5
    What do you mean second page? Do you mean save more than one thing on each page? If that's the case, title your saved page and add your whatever. If you want to add to it, there is a button at the top left ( I believe under the page name) that will say edit page.

  6. #6
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    yes, you can have up to 100 pages (file folders) on my pages

    I have all 100 pages on mine and this is link to mine if you would like to see it

    http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_pa...p?usernum=6442

    you give the name of a folder a name like a file folder example

    mug rug patterns (and you can add tons of stuff in that folder)
    quilt block patterns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by rvsfan
    I save, save, save and have filled up the first screen page of "My Pages" and have not be able to discover a way to access the second page. Has anyone else had this problem? I know they are saved internally because if I delete an entry from page 1, the next in line entry from page 2 pops up on page 1. I hope you understand my problem and have a way around this.

  7. #7
    Super Member pojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,413
    I haven't saved in that one.

  8. #8
    Super Member Kappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,285
    Blog Entries
    38
    Oh my goodness...you are certainly organized! I am "borrowing" a couple of your topics!

  9. #9
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Click on the the words at the top of the page that says My Pages.
    Each time you type info into the box, you are creating a new "page."

    So you can name one page Applique, and then when you click on that page, you can add additional applique links to that page.
    Label others Log Cabin, Links, Recipes, etc...

    To add additional links to these pages, click on the page title and then click on edit. You can add 100 links to each page you create :D:D:D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.