Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help with Watch??

If anyone knows where to find this, one of you will. Our foreign exchange student broke his watch. it is a digital watch, and it shows military time because he is from Germany. I want to replace it for Christmas, but I do not know where I would find a watch styled for a teen that would be like he is used to.

The ones I have here go to twelve, and then back to one.

Does anyone know where I can get a nice, digital watch that does digital time? I do not have a lot of money for Christmas this year, but if I can find one, it will help me to start saving up.

thank you all SO much!

Blog Entries
    Check out Walmart, ours has these type of watches in a variety of price ranges :D:D:D

Dawn ~

You should have no trouble finding what you are looking for :D .

Most athletic style digital watches have a twenty-four hour mode -- even the cheap ones. The prices are all over the map -- $35 - $500+. To give you an idea, I paid less than $50 for a Timex Ironman last month.

Unfortunately it is not easy to recommend a shop since so many places carry cool watches. WalMart, Target, Sears, Macy's, TJMaxx, sporting goods stores, etc. all are potential sources.

Good luck on the hunt for a perfect gift.

You might try ebay too.