Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone...I'm baaaaaack......

Hi everybody, yes I am finally back. For those of you who do not know, I had triple bypass surgery April 20th. Since then, I have been hospitalized 3 times for complications, that were not the result of the heart surgery. I developed pancreatitis, colitis, and illius and a minor array of other things that I am being treated for. My heart surgeon, who by the way I call Dr. HeartThrob, said my heart stopped as soon as they opened me up, and I was on the verge of a major heart attack that I would not have survived!!. Well, I am happy to say that I am here to talk about it!! Praise God!!!! He had the whole situation in hand!!! I just want to thank everyone who responded to my daughters plea for cards and prayers, what a wonderful surprise when I finally got home and found all the wonderful good wishes, and lovely gifts I received from so many of you!!! It surely brought tears to my eyes, and joy to my heart!!! I am still in recovery and will be for several more months, but am feeling better everyn day, and finally got to sew at my machine for the first time today!!! What a thrill that was.
    What a great bunch of people we have on this board who really care about each other!!! I love you all!!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome back. I am glad to hear that all is moving forward as it should and that you are able to be back sewing. This will help tremendously. Keep healing!!

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Happy to see you are back and getting better.

Welcome back and so glad you are on your way to full recovery. Sewing will definitely be your therapy. Again, welcome back.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Trisha. Glad your doing good and that you got to sew some today. :)

Quote Originally Posted by trisha
    Hi everybody, yes I am finally back. For those of you who do not know, I had triple bypass surgery April 20th. Since then, I have been hospitalized 3 times for complications, that were not the result of the heart surgery. I developed pancreatitis, colitis, and illius and a minor array of other things that I am being treated for. My heart surgeon, who by the way I call Dr. HeartThrob, said my heart stopped as soon as they opened me up, and I was on the verge of a major heart attack that I would not have survived!!. Well, I am happy to say that I am here to talk about it!! Praise God!!!! He had the whole situation in hand!!! I just want to thank everyone who responded to my daughters plea for cards and prayers, what a wonderful surprise when I finally got home and found all the wonderful good wishes, and lovely gifts I received from so many of you!!! It surely brought tears to my eyes, and joy to my heart!!! I am still in recovery and will be for several more months, but am feeling better everyn day, and finally got to sew at my machine for the first time today!!! What a thrill that was.
    What a great bunch of people we have on this board who really care about each other!!! I love you all!!!
    My Gosh! Where the heck have I been? I didnt know. So glad you are doing better. Thoughts and prayers for sure coming your way. Remember...dont over do it. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Sue

I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery!!!

Blog Entries
    welcome back Trisha.

So glad to see you are back and on the mend. Prayers for continued healing going up.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back!!!! So glad to hear that you are on the mend!!! :thumbup:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast