Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House fans? (this is quilt related!)

Blog Entries
    Anyone else watching House tonight notice the GORGEOUS white quilt on Cutty's bed? I wasn't paying any attention to what was happening in the scene - I was studyying the quilting on that quilt :)

:lol: When I read your topic I was thinking house (like in home) fans (as in move the air around to cool us off)!!
    I had to read it to see what in the world house fans had to do with quilting!!!! LOL
    I did watch House..... How did I miss that quilt????? :(

I missed it too!

Do you have the episode name or number? And, if you're really good, approx time? I want to look this up on Hulu, lol!

I missed it, too. Will watch when they have reruns or when the DVD comes out. I have all his DVDs

Quote Originally Posted by quiltilicious
    Anyone else watching House tonight notice the GORGEOUS white quilt on Cutty's bed? I wasn't paying any attention to what was happening in the scene - I was studyying the quilting on that quilt :)
    I notice things like that too! The flooring, window dressings, quilts on beds.....etc.....hey, once I see the actor I know what he/she looks like therefore why not check out the rest of the scene. lol

LOL! I only caught Cutty in the hospital, but I always notice quilts in movies and TV shows. Is it some kind of sickness?! There's a compilation list out there somewhere. Quilts are featured everywhere! We're not the only eagle eyes. Sounds like tonight's "House" episode should be added to the master list!

The Artistic Directors are a creative bunch. They're going to make things look good. What better way to do that than with a gorgeous quilt? While they have no idea we're all watching, they recognize beauty and art. That's what a quilt is.

LOL.. I have not had a chance to watch it but I have it saved on DVR to watch later in the week! I will keep my eyes posted for it though.!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
    Do you have the episode name or number? And, if you're really good, approx time? I want to look this up on Hulu, lol!
    It was the one that aired tonight (monday March 7) it should be available online tomorrow. And it was right at the beginning (first 10 minutes of the episode) episode "Bombshells"

Blog Entries
    It reminds me of a speaker we had a guild last year. She spoke of several of her quilts that were used on movie and tv show sets. That would me a cool job!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast