Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
How about photo albums so its easier to find the pictures of quilts >

How about photo albums so its easier to find the pictures of quilts

How about photo albums so its easier to find the pictures of quilts

Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 PM

I belong to another forum where each member can have a gallery. It's pretty easy to look thru the member galleries and see which ones have new pictures added. It's neat to see the progression of a member's projects without having to do a search thru pages and pages of messages.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
I belong to another forum where each member can have a gallery. It's pretty easy to look thru the member galleries and see which ones have new pictures added. It's neat to see the progression of a member's projects without having to do a search thru pages and pages of messages.

Yeah, me too, you can even organize your work by folder, by year, by type, whatever, and just post a link in your siggy area.

I think I 'm going to look into it with webshots or flikr, or something. :)
Old 09-17-2009, 05:41 AM

Ok, posted a link to my facebook album with all my quilts, but for some reason, it's not clicky, you have to copy-paste the link into your browser winder, and then if you're not a facebook member you can't post any comments, although you CAN view the pics.

Until I figure out a different site to host my pics where you can maybe comment or whatever, if anyone else is interested in sharing their facebook album, if you click on your own album, at the bottom of the page you should see an address and it says somthing like "share this album with non-facebook users by sending this link" or something like that, just copy-paste the link into the siggy area of your profile :)
Old 09-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Power Poster

ok, it's going to be considered, and that is appreciated, bc this idea sounds great, Ruth.
It's always ok, to present an idea, whether it is doable or not. Who knows? Just bc it may not be doable at one time, doesn't mean, it will always be that way.
I'd love to be able to click on a person's name and see all of their yummy creations.
I do more than quilt, but don't usually share unless the project has some quilting in it.