Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am no longer a fan of yellow jacket bees

happened to me a few weeks ago..ended up in the ER for 6 hours no fun at all. have never had a problem with them till now .but it has gotten me out of helping with the yard work ..

Sorry about your sting, it looks really painful. However, I'm with your husband, I'm a "be prepared" person too. I used to vacation with friends every year and I alway had a huge First Aid kit that had to be easily accessible. They laughed, joked and even got aggravated at me because I was so obsessive about it until the day it was needed.
    Yeah, I'm the person that right before all three cars were ready to go handed each driver a sandwich bag full of folded Walmart bags for trash, another with bandaids, antibacterial wipes, a small bottle of Ibuprophen, and triple antibiotic ointment, etc.

That sting looks bad. I 'm glad there were people there to help.

Banned
    Well the stupid sting cost me my surger for tomorrow!!! I have waited for 3 months to get my pain pump and well now have to wait till it goes away and no infections turn up!!!! UGHHHHH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2