Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: i got it

in applied for diassability from ss in june of 2007 i finnaly got it my attorney won my third appeal for me

Congrats !!!

Congratulations! That SSI can be hard to come by sometimes. And I know this is a huge burden off your shoulders.
    If you haven't gotten your first check yet and need money, contact your local SS office. Take in your letter of approval and they can cut you a check for up to but not including $1000. So basically you can get $999.00. It will come out of your back pay but at least it will be some money until your checks start coming.
    My DH is on it but he was approved immediately. Minus one leg, six discs, has cadaver bone fused to 7 vertebre, a metal rod in one thigh bone and a large metal "ladder" holding his spine together. Not much of a way they could have denied him.

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Congratulations! That SSI can be hard to come by sometimes. And I know this is a huge burden off your shoulders.
    If you haven't gotten your first check yet and need money, contact your local SS office. Take in your letter of approval and they can cut you a check for up to but not including $1000. So basically you can get $999.00. It will come out of your back pay but at least it will be some money until your checks start coming.
    My DH is on it but he was approved immediately. Minus one leg, six discs, has cadaver bone fused to 7 vertebre, a metal rod in one thigh bone and a large metal "ladder" holding his spine together. Not much of a way they could have denied him.
    Miss Rapture,

What did he do? Did you catch him in your sewing room unattended and rummaging through your stash?
    Or worse......Did he bring home fabric from Wally World?.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    broke my neck skull fracture broken nose and broke my back twice and have broke verrious othe bones i have applied serval times but have wound up going back to work it took the skull fracture to where i can nolonger do my job as a truck driver because of sizures so they finnaly aproved me

Good for you!!!

congratulations,

Congrats, hon. Sounds like you really need it....seizures are so scary!

CONGRATS!!! :thumbup: My late DH had to do the same as you............SSA :thumbdown:

Blog Entries
    So glad to hear it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast