Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I hope you all have been well this past month

Banned
    Blog Entries

I hope you all have been well this past month

I haven't been on much, mostly lurking around for the past few weeks. Spent alot of September in bed with migraines.

I am now going to spend the next few days browsing around and seeing what everyone has been doing.

Welcome back! I hope this proves to be a much better month, than September.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Power Poster
    I hate migraines! Do you know what triggers yours? I can usually get by if I take some meds and go to my darkened bedroom. If I don't lay down, I know I will be throwing up. I hate throwing up with a migraine!!

Blog Entries
    I get migraines from food. Chocolate, cheese, brown rice, the complete corn family. Now taking 3 nitro pills a day for heart palpitations and get them from that. So check your foods etc.

I had some migraines when I was younger and raising three kids.
    My oldest Granddaughter has them and all she can do is go to bed and sleep them off. Oldest Daughter has had tension headaches for many years. One Doctor finally put her on High Blood Pressure medicine. Most times that keeps them away. She doesn't have HBP but, this particular medicine has also been found to help with migraines.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Power Poster
    welcome back making premie quilts for newborns in need and hats and scarfs for church
    QUILTNMO

I suffer from migraines, too, so I feel your pain. Glad you're able to join us back among the living! Have fun looking around!

Senior Member carolstickelmaier's Avatar
    I have them off and on. Could not figure what was triggering them. I knew my magnesium was low (I have monthly blood work) When the Doc increased my magnesium dose my headaches have pretty much gone as have finally my most severe muscle spasms. Hopefully it will continue because my legs are still bruised and sore from the spasms and its been 2 weeks. Headaches are not enough to put me in a dark room with the heating pad to my head anymore. Good luck on getting rid of them or at least controlling them. They are the PITS!

dd
    September was bad for migraines. The weather is a big trigger for mine. Seems to be better this month. Hope yours are too.
    Blessed are the quilters, for they are the piecemakers.

Blog Entries
    How terrible to suffer from them for an entire month. Mine are random, but regardless, none are any fun. So glad to hear you are better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast