Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I thought I'd never get my newletter to open

Blog Entries
    The server must have been down this morning for the newletter. Because everyone I've talked to including myself have had problems. Some people with older computers say that they can't get the newsletter any more because of new java sript. Has anyone else had these problems?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
    The server must have been down this morning for the newletter. Because everyone I've talked to including myself have had problems. Some people with older computers say that they can't get the newsletter any more because of new java sript. Has anyone else had these problems?
    I have got to have my fix in the mornings or my day just doesn't go well. !!

Earllier it was down, but it seems to be fine now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
    Me too, java script error kept coming up. All I could think about was all the tips and stuff I have book marked or on My Pages. Think I will have to figure a way to get them off and into another file. Would really hate to lose them! Would also hate to not be able to get to this site!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If Java is the problem, that is a free update. You just have to download it.

That is not the only problem, I keep trying to use the search option, and it won't do anything

I got my news letter, but, later, when I was on the board and clicked to go home, I got a blank page. Had to refresh a few times

Blog Entries
    Just now, I was finally able to get on and open up a topic - It is 4:30m in AZ. Boy are we getting addicted to QB or what??? (Not to mention spoiled...) Guess they still have more bugs to shake out. Just think, we are beta testing software and I haven't had to do that in quite awhile. LOL

I had a Java problem trying to log on about 7:00 PM EST

Blog Entries
    Hi all,

We just had a terribly long outage on QB - over 4 hours to be exact.

I apologize for this downtime - it is unacceptable.

Please be assured your personal information and data are safe.

We went offline because of an overload on the our company's servers. We may still experience some slow page loading and a delay in email like private messages and forum notifications. Please hang tight while we come back online. I appreciate all the emails and PMs I'm getting with encouraging support and great information - please PM me at Admin or TaliaRose, or, email me at info@quiltingboard.com if you have any questions!

In the meantime, may I suggest taking on a new quilting project or finishing an old project?! (-;

Best,
    TaliaRose

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast