I want to apoligize

Old 10-30-2011, 06:30 PM

if I have asked anyone to save fabric for me for a few days and didn't get back to them. I believe I did that, but couldn't find the PM when I remembered.
For the last month or so, there have been several people who asked me to save fabric I had to sell and even a PIF for shipping only; these people did not pay or even PM me to say why. It makes me sad that people are so thoughtless. But also reminded me that I might have done the same thing. So, then I thought maybe same thing happened and they just totally forgot?
So, I just wanted to apoligize.
I also wanted to thank everyone who has traded with me. There are some awesome people on this Board!
(If this is wrong place to post this, I'm sorry.)
Old 10-30-2011, 06:33 PM

I have enjoyed trading with you! Sometimes life gets in the way but there is no reason that someone couldn't let you know that they had to sell or trade what they were holding for you. There has been several discussions on this board about where manners have gone and usually they are pointed at the young people. Adults could also use a refresher course in being polite too!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:49 PM

I swapped postage for a FQ. I loved it. It was like the best Christmas every time I went to the mail box.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:17 AM

Yes, it is so much fun to receive trades in the mail. I have met so many wonderful people thru my trades. The best ones are when you feel like you sent too little and the person feels the same way, lol.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by lynnsim
Yes, it is so much fun to receive trades in the mail. I have met so many wonderful people thru my trades. The best ones are when you feel like you sent too little and the person feels the same way, lol.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! :P