Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I want, I want!

I want, I want!

I need another machine like I need a hole in my head but boy, do I want! Currently I want a green FeatherWeight, a black 301 and a Mocha 301 (to repaint) and a 401. The, I found an Elna Supermatic on eBay and I want one of those, too.

When will this stop????

Blog Entries
    The 12th of Never!!

I think we all have wish lists as long as our arms!
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    The 12th of Never!!

I think we all have wish lists as long as our arms!
    Yup....as soon as I get the machines that are on my wish list, I find another machine that I hadn't seen before and it all starts over again. It's hopeless so don't try to fight it
    ~~Cathy~~

I didn't know that I wanted a white FW until I saw it on CL and had to get it. Oh well, I still want a long arm.

I didn't know I wanted the white/green FW until I looked at one on eBay. I have an HQ16, not a long arm but works for me. I also have a FW and a 301....and a 99K and a 9W treadle and three modern machines set up and in use.....I really need to stop this nonsense!

My latest want list is a Morse, FW in White, and a Pink Necchi. so I am not too bad! DH says whatever and he even helps me look for machines now when we are out and about.

Blog Entries
    I'm down now to just wanting a 15-91. Until I see something else interesting! Just join the club and keep adding to your wish list, we are all normal. I think.
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

What is wrong with wanting? Hope keeps us alive.
    Linda

I want a bigger house to put these in

as long as we are wishing and dreaming,, I wish Donna would just give me this,,,, This to me is as cool as a black 301, which I wish for also,

Blog Entries
    I would like a mocha 301 A to go with my table I picked up at a yard sale. Have one 301A with the long bed, need the short bed one to fit the table. Love my 301A. Yea, think that is all I want, this minute.
    My stash keeps me in stitches!

I can't think of any particular machines that I really, really want, but now I keep seeing interesting treadle cabinets online that make my heart beat a little faster. I'm a sucker for mission oak furniture!
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

The Beautiful Willamette Valley In Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by notsureif View Post
    I want a bigger house to put these in
    Me, too! Never thought I'd see the day when I'd ever have more than one machine! The thrill of the hunt and the joy of the find! LOL!
    Shirley
    "We shall pass this way on Earth but once; if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." Stephen Grellet

Last weekend I found a Morse at the flea market. Wasn't in the market for a machine, didn't know what it was, so I came home and googled it. Went back the next day to get it but it was gone. NOW... I want it.