I'm late, I'm late lol

Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM

Default I'm late, I'm late lol

Oh boy, no time for chat, coffee or anything this week. I am just checking in to say hi. I might be back tonight. Hopefully I can get a lot done.

My chore today is to clean all the high up stuff lol. Starting in the studio where lots of stuff is stored up on top of cabinets, you all know how that is.

I will get my special ladder in and put my canister vacuum on the top shelf and vacuum all the stuff. I can smell the dust, it's about 1 year old dust lol hahahahah

The studio will be the most work as there are four cabinets in there. The den has one and the dinning room has the china cabinet with some angel statues that need the dusting too....then the front bedroom as two high shelves with the large nativit figures/'

I do this once a year...ok off to work.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 AM

Good luck! Couldn't you pick a less hectic time of year for this task?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Power Poster

Sounds like company is coming? I will be doing a big cleaning next week along with Christmas baking. I'll do the baking first because I always make a mess while baking.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:39 PM

Taking a lunch break. The entire house is really always kept up, except for these areas. I only get the push to do them around this time ahahahaaha...I really don't mind. I am finding lots of things and dashed out some and made room etc. There are six cabinets in the studio and I have done two already. They are really not bad. There are just two bad ones and one has been done already...the others just have three or four things.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Power Poster

I have curio cabinets that need to be cleaned and dusted. I have been thinking about doing it, don't know when I will get to it.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:10 AM

Oh my, be careful, i am such a procrastinator, lots of things to do, but heck, i don't mind, have babies to play with and take care of.
Merry Christmas
Old 12-17-2011, 09:34 AM

Just don't be stupid like me. I was hanging Christmas decorations and turned to back up suddenly realizing I was on the ladder. I didn't fall but wrenched my wrist pretty good grabbing for anything within reach. You would think by this age I would have learned you can't back up on a ladder.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:44 PM

Good luck with all your cleaning and be careful.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:08 PM

Oh thank God I am done and I am very careful. I have a step ladder with huge steps and one of those pull out trays on top to set things on. I have a tip for you. My hip was kinda sore and a friend told me to put some oil of oregano on it....well, it was like a miracle, pain was gone within a minute. So today I tried again but it didn't happen within the minute so I thought yesterday was a fluke. I walk from one room to the next, and pain was gone. I am going to do a research on it and find out what's in it.