Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Izabella's First day of School

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    She is adorable! I think she looks beautiful with her hair down but remember......head lice season will be starting as soon as the children get back in school.
    LOL since my Gks don't want head lice, my DD uses henna on them - the older two just get natural henna, the 5 year old wanted red - boy did she get red.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

cute as a button

Miriam, how does henna keep the kids from getting head lice? sounds interesting, just wondering ....
    April, the blue printed dress reminds of a simlar one I had in the 70's? .... very similar fabric. I bet Izabella will have fun at school .... love her enthusiasm.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Yea! A little girl who loves dresses. That's a rare find these days. BTW, she is absolutely adorable.

Dee
    Very pretty little lady. So nice to see her all dressed up. Good luck in her first grade.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Thank you all so much for the kind words. I am thrilled she likes to wear the dresses because to me little girls should
    I wish I could make clothes...I would love to be able to make her cute, unique things to wear and her and I could pick the fabrics together-how fun!
    I know head lice can be an issue. I have a spray that I brush through her hair that is supposed to keep them away, plus she won't let anyone else use her hat or use theirs and no way anyone will touch her hair with a brush that isn't hers so hopefully, fingers crossed, eyes & toes crossed we won't have to deal with head lice.
    Thank you again she sure has grown quick!
    hugs
    April
    April: Go get you a very simple pattern to start and sew.. that is how I learned to make garments and have never looked back .. My grands love dresses and get their fair share of them at Christmas time to go to school with along with many different shirts, short sets for summer, dresses for summer etc.. well you get the idea .. LOL
    Then each year they get a new quilt ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh what a lovely lady, thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Very pretty.
    J J
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Izabella is beautiful! She looks so pretty in her little dresses. It is wonderful that she is so eager to learn and willing to help other children.

She is adorable! I love how little girls, okay, grown women too, love to dress up for special days!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast