View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I am thrilled she likes to wear the dresses because to me little girls should
I wish I could make clothes...I would love to be able to make her cute, unique things to wear and her and I could pick the fabrics together-how fun!
I know head lice can be an issue. I have a spray that I brush through her hair that is supposed to keep them away, plus she won't let anyone else use her hat or use theirs and no way anyone will touch her hair with a brush that isn't hers so hopefully, fingers crossed, eyes & toes crossed we won't have to deal with head lice.
Thank you again she sure has grown quick!
hugs
April
April: Go get you a very simple pattern to start and sew.. that is how I learned to make garments and have never looked back .. My grands love dresses and get their fair share of them at Christmas time to go to school with along with many different shirts, short sets for summer, dresses for summer etc.. well you get the idea .. LOL
Then each year they get a new quilt ..