Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe's Crab Shack -- Anyone been there?

Joe's Crab Shack -- Anyone been there?

We'll be heading to the Portland, Oregon area on Monday --- have a chance to go to Joe's Crab Shack. Their ads on TV have been driving me crazy!!!! Has anyone been to one --- and what are the price ranges?? I looked online but they don't say the prices.

Thanks in advance!

dee
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

Blog Entries
    My girls took me to the one in Branson last year for my birthday and I can honestly say that it was the most fun place to eat!!! But, I did not see the bill and cannot remember what mine cost on the menu. About the same as Red Lobster, I would think - but not nearly as "fancy". They bring you your order in a bucket and you throw your "bones" (shells, corn cobs, etc.) in another bucket/hole in the table. The waitress brings paper/plastic bibs and she writes things on them with a magic marker - Queen Crab - and the like. The waitresses all get together and sing little cute songs. Nothing fancy about it at all - but so much fun.
    Nikki in MO

Blog Entries
    OMG - at the top of this page is now an ad from Joe's Crab Shack - says to click on it and receive coupons. What a smart computer.
    Nikki in MO

I've been there once and vowed never to go again. The noise level was beyond control. And those waiters that ran around singing happy birthday all the time.

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

It's my DH's favorite place to go...was so full on Father's Day we couldn't get in. The one near us, sandwiches/salads approx. $7-$9 range. Seafood meals are more, lobster of course is much higher.

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Don't go because allergic to shellfish and don't trust that a shellfish has not touched other stuff! Have fun in Portland, one of my favorite cities!
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Thank, everyone! We're going to stay Monday nite in Pdx, then I'm flying out to Colorado to see son and his family. Can't wait -- haven't seen them in 1 1/2 yrs!!!! WAY too long. I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to get hubby into the Fabric Depot.....
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    its not expensive but pricier than most.. Its hubbys favorite place and for the three of us our bill is in the $75 range... Including tip.. i dont like seafood but they have a nice non fish section too..

I have only been to the one in San Diego. The prices were fair. The atmosphere is extremely casual. We haven't been there for a while. I did prefer to go for dinner instead of lunch.

The food has always been tasty and plentiful. We enjoy going there. It an be a bit noisy, but it is a fun place. You cannot miss their HUGE chocolate cake ... seriously, even if you share it among the table. It is the best chocolate cake we've ever had out. I can only eat two or three bites because it's so rich. When we got married, DH had a whole one ordered as his groom's cake. It was gone so fast that he never evengot a piece. Enjoy your trip!
    Wendy in VA

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast