Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kindle Fire HD

Kindle Fire HD

If anyone has an answer to this, please privately answer, for comments, attach to this thread...thanks...I bought the Kindle, and am really really confused about it. Since it has a built in camera, it seemed like it would be a perfect tool for pics and for skype, BUT! trying to regiester was a nightmare - there are so many user names and passwords that is required - was it for the Amazon account?? no/yes/?? then finding a WIFI to get online ..(living in the boonies, one is not that easy accesible (and I was told by the tech man from Kindle that I would NEED to have a WIFI close by to use my Kindle...They never said that in the description! So! For all of you that are in the boonies, too, and MIGHT have a Kindle, how do you do it???.....doesn't ANYthing go smoothly anymore?? Thanks!

Will pm you now.

I don't have one, but we have wifi at home for our other computers. If you have wifi at home, you can get it to work.

Blog Entries
    All Wi Fi devices have to have wireless to work. All Kindle products have Wi Fi in the name of the product. You can go to the nearest library and download books and apps.
    Got fabric?