Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loves her fabric...

Loves her fabric...

My daughter likes the cartoon Chugginton so when she saw the fabric, she wanted it. They had 2 styles so I asked which one she wanted, and she picked it out. I got a yard so it would make a nice blanket. She had to carry it to the check out. lol She also had to carry it into JoAnn's and now has her baby doll wrapped up in it. BTW, she is 4 years old. Oh and she pretends the back of the passengers seat is her sewing machine when we are riding. She says, "Don't touch the needle!". lol

Sabrina
    Mommy to a 6 year old little girl, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 fish. lol Life keeps me busy but when I have a moment, I love to sew or digital scrap.
    http://ataleofamilitaryfamily.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HugsLove?ref=si_shop

Blog Entries
    Such a sweet looking little girl This makes me smile. I have 2 granddaughters ages 2 and 5. They are so much fun to do things with.

She's very cute! Looks like she's thinking 'don't even dare to try to take this away from me!'.

Blog Entries
    she is sweet. I tought my step daughter at 5 years of age to sew. buy her one of the ones just for kids. Joanns carries them
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

What a sweetie! And she seems to be a woman who knows her own mind... LOL! You go, girl!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    Just think if she starts her stash now - how big will it be in a few years LOL
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Power Poster
    Oh Oh, her fabric addiction has started! She looks so happy with her fabric.

It is now made into a blanket and in the wash. I didn't add batting as she likes to wrap things up in blankets so I wanted it thin.

Oh she has her own scrap box that she can cut on. Now that I got a new sewing table, she can't reach the foot pedal but she will hold the fabric while I help her. She watches me alot.

Oh and she gave it to the checkout lady then wanted it back. lol. She carried the bag out and said, "I can't get Wilson wet." It was raining. She about cried when I told her she couldn't take it in JoAnn's so I just grabbed my Wal-Mart receipt and let her take it in. lol She sat in the buggy playing with it.
    Sabrina
    Mommy to a 6 year old little girl, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 fish. lol Life keeps me busy but when I have a moment, I love to sew or digital scrap.
    http://ataleofamilitaryfamily.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HugsLove?ref=si_shop

Adorable - we need to see her stash - lol!
    Quilting makes me happy!..

Awe, too cute!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast