Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Meet Pizzazz

Blog Entries

Meet Pizzazz

Pizzazz is an 11 year old basset/springer mix that we are fostering. He is such a little lover. Best dog I ever had!! Made him a coat. Maybe he will appreciate it more when there's snow on the ground and the wind is blowing!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by buslady; 12-11-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: wrong picture
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

He doesn't look too happy right now but will be nice and warm when the snow flies.

What a cutie. The last time I tried to dress Huggie Bear(my avatar) for a waddle she went and hid under the bed at the hotel and refused to come out until I took the dress off. Nothing like her sister Xandy Bear who needs a new frock for every event.
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

Nice coat, he looks like he doesn't like it. I'm sure it will be liked when it gets cold. My Cookie, my avatar would not stop until she had it chewed off. She is a silly dog, she freezes when it gets below 60 or 70 degrees out.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.