Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moore, OK lady finds her dog in rubble

Blog Entries

Moore, OK lady finds her dog in rubble

I have spent most of every news cast today shedding tears for the people of Moore, OK. The videos of parents being reunited with their children has rendered me a blubbering fool. This story was on our local news tonite and me being the mother to 8 fur babies (wasn't in God's plan for me to have the human kind ) , I once again became a puddle.

http://tablet.wane.com/10001/6122225
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Power Poster
    I saw the news clips on the news and broke out the tissues too!

I watched it on the weather channel...and started crying like a baby....with my little fur baby in my arms. I'm so glad she found him.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Have not stopped crying off and on all day. Didn't see this story....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

I saw this earlier today & just broke down. One happy moment in all the sadness.

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness, a litle bit of joy in the midst of such tragedy.

So precious. My heart is breaking for those precious families in Moore. I've heard stories all days about how the teachers risked their lives protecting the children. God bless them.

I saw that video and like you it made me cry..I have a little schnauzer like that and I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my 4 fur babys....God does answer prayer..

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Ohmygoodness I am so glad she found her furbaby .. I cried as well Aunt .. (Brie says High Paw)
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I have seen this video several times and I still get misty eyed each time I see it.
    That was a wonderful thing for her and the doggie. She said he was all she had left. I am so happy for her and him. I guess he heard her talking and tried to get to her. He knew it was his Mommy and wanted to be with her. Proof miracles still happen.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast