Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My apologies

I want to apologize to anyone and everyone that I either owe or if I missed a swap I ssigned up for. This last month and a half has been a killer for me. I have not had time to think or to do anything I was suppose to do.

Within two weeks I lost a aunt and a cousin to cancer. It was coming but you are never ready. Mom had a hard time as my aunt was her sister so I was needed there. Then within a week my mom had a stroke. She is fine and recovering beautifully but talk about tension. Especially after the funerals.

We have since lost two dear friends. My fibro decided enough stress is enough and flared last week big time.

I am getting back to sewing and friends but slowly. If I owe you anything please let me know. I will take care of it this week.
    If it was a swap my deepest apologies for making things go wrong for you.

It is 64 here already and I feel a sewing spree coming on. lol Time to move forward and onward.

Have a great sewing day everyone.

((((HUGS)))
    Linda D MI

Blog Entries

My sympathies!! I relate we had a year like that a few years ago. It is never easy even when you know it is coming!! :cry:

They gave my dad 6 months he was 58 with an enlarged heart. He passed away 18 months later Dec of 1990
    He and i were extremely close!!! It was and still is really hard.
    I hope you have faith and that things will become easier. It takes time. I feel for your mom and will pray for all of you.
    Hopefully the hard times are behind you now! :D :D :D

Goodness, LInda. I'm sorry for your losses and that you've been having such a hard time! I hope things turn around for you soon.

Well my goodness.....enough is enough......Bless you and hugs prays and kisses being sent your way.....and do take time to do what relaxes you!.......:-)

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    So sorry for your losses. I understand completely, it's been a rough spring here also.

So sorry to hear of your losses -- and hope the spring weather makes you feel better!!

Sorry to hear of your losses. Be careful with the Fibro...It really can make life miserable...don't overdue.

Linda, You have definately been put through the ringer over the last two months. Take some time for yourself and recoup. Don't mind about missing any swaps or anything like that. S*** happens and everyone here understands that.

Sorry for your losses and I am glad that your mother is improving!

Kyia

What a terrible time you have had. I'm sure everyone understands if you missed anything. Just let it go and and take some time to let yourself heal emotionally.

Wow, you've really been through the ringer! Sometimes life decides to gang up on us. But now you're done--time to take care of YOU! Enjoy your sewing spree--you deserve it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast