Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My avatar...

Blog Entries
    turned 1 year old last Friday...boy, this year has flown by. Of course, we had a party and he took it all in stride like it didn't really have anything to do with him! When it came time to "destroy" the cake, he just looked at it without touching (probably heard too many "no nos"). Mommy had to take his finger to show him it was ok to touch. In a few minutes, he had mastered the art of eating cake with his fingers...well both hands.

Presents were then opened and he is so funny. He would look at each one like it was a speciment on a slide. His fav thing was a blow up clown (put water in bottom to make it stand up) and a 99 cent "soft" baseball I gave him.

He was getting lots of attention though!!

How precious.You can tell he's a good baby and well taken care of.Your a very good mommy to him.He's looking at something and really focused.I bet he had fun with the clown.Everything is new to them,their beginning to explore.He's so cute.

Power Poster
    Happy Birthday little one!