Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Navigating this board, please help

Blog Entries
    I hit Reply on a posting asking a question as to how she did the fleece blanket, now how do I watch for her reply? Just keep surfing the board, or what?

If you replied, you will get a message in your email saying when there is an entry to that thread. It keeps going until you stop it. HTH

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You can keep tabs on it through 'topic log' or 'my posts' (where you can see those you have posted, or you (or at least I do) will get emails when others respond to a topic you have commented on or started.

Blog Entries
    There are several ways to check back. I usually "bookmark" the thread I want to keep up with.

Just above your screen name on this page you will see the words Bookmark Watch Add to topic list. I click on Bookmark and then save it.

To get again Go to the top of the page. Under Quilting Board
    there is the words "My Bookmarks". Click on that and find the thread you are looking for. Hope this helps:)

You could also click on 'my profile' and see the number of messages you created and those that you responded to. Click on the number next to either of those things and it will take you right there. In fact, just click around on the whole board, you can't mess anything up.

When you post something it goes to your Watched Topics when someone else posts. :)

Blog Entries
    When you comment on a topic and use the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, and want to keep up with it, make sure the "watch this topic" box is checked.

If you click on the reply button, you will automatically be watching the topic after replying.

To find the topics you have elected to "watch", click on My Watched Topics at the top of the screen. It will show a list of all of the topics you are watching.
    After you read a watched topic, it won't reappear on the list until someone else comments on it again. :D:D:D