Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Help !!!! Computer Smart People

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Have you tried restarting the computer?
    This is what I was going to say.. Shut it down for 10 minutes so it can reset itself then turn it back on. Hopefully you have restored all settings, if not call the Help Desk.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm glad you found your problem, but I have the same thing with the TV since the new season began. Also, what's with the folks saying their lines so quickly that the words are hard to distinguish? I'm not THAT old...and my hearing has been checked!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    Well, I'm glad you found your problem, but I have the same thing with the TV since the new season began. Also, what's with the folks saying their lines so quickly that the words are hard to distinguish? I'm not THAT old...and my hearing has been checked!
    thanks for this comment...I was beginning to think I was really going deaf.........the mumbly low pitched dialogue is driving me crazy...not to mention some of the "background" music, which besides being noisy is also drowning out the dialogue......tis must be a "new" way of presenting......nd some of the camera work is dizzying........

Blog Entries
    I was wondering if there's some new part to the musician's contract...because the over kill on the music really seems pervasive. Also, I have actually seen the volume level go from 17 to 24 on some of the commercials (when I use the remote to turn it down, it shows the current level, and I usually keep it around 17 or 18). Glad I'm not the only one. This thread has helped my husband know it's not just me, so thanks! YAY for QB!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    someone near me has a short wave radio and their voices come over my computer. it doesn't matter that i click mute or not. lately it's been blessedly silent!! not much can be done if that is the problem. "radio waves" etc. sigh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2