Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with Pinterest????

I check Pinterest fairly regularly. I have gotten some great ideas from the pinners I follow and find all kinds of interesting patterns. The pinwheel quilt I made for my daughter was made from a photo (no pattern) she saw on Pinterest and told me about. I made it from the photo (pinwheels are not exactly rocket science, even for a beginner like me!) Keep looking if only for the ideas and for the fun of seeing what others are doing.
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I just went to Pinterest to see if they had a help page that I could link to and I spent 20 mins looking around! I'm on Pinterest at least every other day. It is like looking at magazines for me! So, I just did a google search for How to use Pinterest tutorial and came up with many sites and some videos. http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...75lllllllllll0
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
    I enjoy crusing pinterest but get frustrated when I can't get the instructions, pattern, tutorial on a subject...what am I doing wrong...are not all posts for instruction, just for posting? sometimes I would really like to know how someone accomplished their project??? thanks
    Not all pins are for instructions. There are thousands of quilts that are original and all you're going to see is a picture of it. A lot of pins only go to a flicker page.

I spend at least as much time on Pinterest as I do the board.

Just the last couple of days, I've started using it after signing up months ago. It has really been a lot of fun since I've figured out how to use it. Now I understand why everyone is so crazy about it.
    jean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2