Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need some insight to embroidery machines.

I have been looking at an embroidery machine,and have found one on Craigslist. It is a Baby Lock Esanta Golden Anniversary Edition, sewing- embroidery machine. Does any one have any infor on this machine. I am wondering what year was the Golden Anniversary, is this a good machine or a problem model. Any information would most appreciated. Thanks Janis

Banned
    [quote=Granna of 5]I have been looking at an embroidery machine,and have found one on Craigslist. It is a Baby Lock Esanta Golden Anniversary Edition, sewing- embroidery machine. Does any one have any infor on this machine. I am wondering what year was the Golden Anniversary, is this a good machine or a problem model. Any information would most appreciated. Thanks Janis[/quote

I have the Esante and except for the fact that the electric cord ran away - I love mine...embroidery and sewing.

Do you have an idea when the Golden Anniversary was? I am trying to find out how old this machine is, it says it has a scanner, but does not say if it has a usb port.

If it has a scanner it probably is an old one. The Brother machines that had a scanner are about 12 years old, no usb port, no floppy or CD slot in machine. Tried to do a google on this machine but didn't come up with anything.