Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New procedure for Pinterest???

Blog Entries

New procedure for Pinterest???

I wanted to look at some patterns on a page and I got a pop-up that wants me to log in. That doesn't usually bother me as I just usually X those out and continue. However, this page http://pinterest.com/merroman/quilts-patterns/ [not posted to have anyone sign up, just as an example of what I found] will not let me look at any item without logging in. I'm not a Pinterest fan so am not familiar as to the way it works. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-21-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    Nancy in western NY

I think it's a case of lines crossing. Someone may have put a link in TO Pinterest........ignore it....
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

I couldn't get the front page yesterday either - just like you I got a log-in page. I wonder if it's a new policy? If so, they're going to decrease their viewership and their advertising rates will have to go down.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

It was in the economic news section on my home page in the last few days. The owner is going to start charging and the sign ins are probably part of that build up. Free is good but it never lasts forever...

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/bus...EO-4294675.php

Blog Entries
    thanks for all of your replies
    Nancy in western NY