Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New season for TV shows...what do watch?

#1 NCIS. NCIS LA getting better. tired of the family problem and his mom. get on with cases.... CSI is getting better but do miss Grissom. Major Crimes is pretty good. cannot stand any of the reality shows as they are all so fake. face it...they are in front of a camera, it is staged from start to finish. Baby Boo Boo is child abuse in my eyes. And for goodness sake, who cares what the Khardashians are doing today??? Have to admit, I am watching less and less TV these days.

Blog Entries
    Love Criminal Minds but not sure if I like the new girl on there. Am so in love with Morgan that is one hot man! Revolution, Revenge, Last Resort, Chicago Fire, The Good Wife, Scandal, Castle. Thank goodness for DVRs!
    My Gummy Bear Died
    My Unicorn Ran Away
    My Imaginary Friend Got Kidnapped
    The Voices In My Head Won't Talk To Me
    Oh No! I'm Going Sane!

Sons of Anarchy is our Tuesday night cuddle up night for TV.

I am fond of Boardwalk Empire but our current cable plan doesn't have HBO.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    We watch the 700 Club, FOX news, Person of Interest, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, The American Bible Game, Jeopardy, and Quilt in a Day. All of them are timers set on the DVR so we do not miss them.

I still watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Homeland, & Person of Interest. The new shows I like are Scandal, & Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    Ranger - did you ever watch Battlestar Galactica? Not the old original one from the 70's, I mean the newer series (2004-2009) with a female Starbuck (Katie Sackoff, LOVE her). It's available on Netflix and was really good.

I tried watching the New Battlestar Galactica. But I couldn't get used to a female Starbuck. The women were a little to aggressive and not the least bit feminine in my opinion. I guess I am a fan of the original.

I prefer the older version with Lorne Greene and Dirk Benedict. Although I do love Edward James Olmos' s work. He was fantastic in Miami Vice and America Me.
    Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 10-12-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

I like Good Wife, Castle, Middle, Modern Family, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods, Call the Midwife, anything to do with Sherlock Holmes. I am disgusted with DWTS because Bristol Pallin is on there and dances like a broom but good dancers are being kicked off. I watch TV and movies while I sew and quilt. Plus I live alone so I am in charge of the remote!

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    faves; person of interest, once upon a time, big bang theory, modern family is a hoot and revenge. I love the ncis and ncis LA. dvr all of em so I don't have to watch the commercials
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Blog Entries
    Now, I'm going to reveal my "about" age. Love Andy Griffith and can almost recite them word for word, I Love Lucy, and any show about wild animals. I have to admit that I think the new shows are not worth turning on the tv for. I do like Soul Man and The Exes, but still prefer something I can watch with my grandson.
    Jodyma

Blog Entries
    Doc Martin (all reruns now but worth watching over and over and over), Foyle's War, California Gold, and lots of other shows on PBS, The Good Wife, Parenthood, Revenge, Big Bang Theory. I miss the original Law and Order, watching reruns there too. Still watching MASH reruns too.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast