Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
New tv programs for new season >

New tv programs for new season

New tv programs for new season

Old 10-03-2013, 05:11 AM

Default New tv programs for new season

So which ones seem to be winners...so far anyway......my favs for now are Hostage, Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow,Revolution..........don't watch any of those reality-type things, so no comment there.....
Old 10-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Power Poster

The Blacklist is the only new one I like so far. I like Elementary (reminds me of Monk tv show but serious) I do like Amazing Race because of all the different places in the world that are showcased in everyday settings. I watch more cable shows, Justified, Copper, Sherlock Holmes (new version) Being Human (for fun), and I got hooked on The Following with Kevin Bacon. For sitcoms I watch Last Man Standing, Big Bang, The Middle. I have them taped to watch during the week when I have down time. Oh, I watch Project Runway when I remember.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:39 PM

I fell asleep before "Black List" this week! Will have to catch a re-run. Used to like Amazing Race but realized that the contestants are the same people in different bodies each season!
Old 10-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Power Poster

Big Bang, Last Man Standing, I like Criminal Minds but DH doesn't. Not interested in too many really. Mike and Molly anxious for it to come back on. Thought it would've been on by now. I just end up going into my sewing room or work on the computer.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Power Poster

boy I've not heard of any of those.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:52 PM

My husband and I both hated The Goldbergs and Trophy Wife and thought Fun Night, something like that, wasn't good but wasn't the worst thing we've ever seen. Lucky 7 has good characters and a good premise and we'll go for episode 3. No, we don't always agree. He loves Castle, I still love Law & Order SVU, in fact there aren't too many shows we watch together. BellaBoo, do you feel as I do that The Middle is one of the most underrated shows on tv? The 3 "kids" (2 of them are over 21) are terrific!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:40 PM

Guess I'm in the minority as the only thing mentioned that we watch is Last Man Standing. We also like Duck Dynasty. There is actually no sex or cursing on that show and every show ends with the whole family sitting around the dinner table where dinner starts with a blessing. We also watch Survivor, the new Robin Williams show and a few shows on both History and Discovery Channels. Hate to watch TV at times as all sitcoms seem filled with sex and "garbage" and I don't find most of them funny but I that is just me. We also catch a few football games.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:06 PM

I love 'the middle'...definitely very underrated. I do NCIS; Mike & Molly; love Revenge and Nashville...several others. Usually like crime dramas and DH is into comedy. Try to flip flop on types of shows so we both have something to enjoy. Have to say though, I think one of the funniest shows going is Big Bang Theory. Very campy but just hilarious!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:48 PM

Love the Big Bang Theory and The Middle.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:30 PM

I like Hostages (though it did not get good ratings), Sleepy Hollow, and The Crazy Ones for new shows. Still enjoy Scandal, Bones, and love Haven on scifi.